Home Sugar Sisters Forum™ BBW Whats the best way to present yourself as a BBW in your profile?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Heather P Heather P 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Keymaster

In my opinion it’s not necessary to state “BBW” in your profile. Just be sure to have accurate photos showing your gorgeous face and awesome curves. BBW means something different to everyone so instead of categorizing yourself just be you. The SDs that are attracted to you will come whether or not your profile shouts BBW. :-) What do you ladies think? Do you think you have to put BBW in your profile?

SouthernSD
    SouthernSD
    Participant

@alexis G.
    There are SD that look for that. Do you think they would use “BBW” as a search filter?
    I think they might, just something to consider.

Alexis G
    Alexis G
    Keymaster

good point @southernsd I did’t think of it that way. Thanks!

missgeekgirl
    missgeekgirl
    Participant

i put my height and weight then state “im confident, carry myself well, I love my body and have found most men do too”

Heather P
    Heather P
    Participant

I like to show it using photos. I think it’s also important to Facetime or Skype before meeting a potential SD just in case you feel that your profile doesn’t show your body enough. I wrote a piece about being a Curvier SB! Please check it out! <3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.