Home Sugar Support Forum™ Advice When is the best time to initiate a Meet & Greet?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Charmingandwitty Charmingandwitty 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RosieBrownSugar
    Participant

Hi everyone. So, I’ve been talking with a POT for about 4 days. He visits my city every 2 weeks. That is, he spends 2 weeks in my city and 2 weeks abroad.He is looking for a SR but he is very new to the site and he told me he has never been into a SR previously. He also told me he has about 9 days left in my town before he travels out for another 2 weeks. The chat has been flowing and we had a voice call too. Do you thinkI should initiate a M&G lr wait for him to suggest it? Looking forward to your awesome advice!

Inamorato
    Participant

My advice would be to go for the M&G as soon as possible. You’re the hunter and he’s surely talking to other POTs. The quicker you can meet up face to face, the more chance you have of getting him to sign up. And if the M&G proves there’s no attraction between you, then at least you can both move on.

I’d suggest asking if he wants to meet up for coffee over the next couple of days ( 30 mins, public place, somewhere close to you etc. ). If you don’t meet up within a week of first chatting, it’s probably never going to happen.

Alex74
    Participant

Four days is more than enough chatting, you should move to the meet and greet as soon as possible, coffee, drinks, or lunch all work well (I prefer not to do dinner because it’s more of a commitment than even lunch).

Charmingandwitty
    Charmingandwitty
    Participant

what @Alex74 and @Inamorato said. Remember that in the SD/SB domain the roles are switched. You, as the SB do not have the luxury of sitting back and waiting for the SD to initiate. If the conversation is good and you’re not seeing any red flags, pounce at the first opportunity.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.