Home Sugar Support™ Forum LGBT When to disclose being trans

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by N2fungirl N2fungirl 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    N_kari
    N_kari
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy this is an extract of the message the (Older) POT sent that relates to your inquiry “Too be honest I thought it was possible that you might be trans though you look so very passable. I have no problems with you being trans (I have been out with someone trans before).”

I have also considered the other (younger) POT just blocked me.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Seriously? He wrote “Too be honest…” What has happened to the Queen’s English up there?

N_kari
    N_kari
    Participant

Yes he did. I will be honest and declare I see no issue with it. But perhaps you would like to enlighten me?

On second thought I see your point now. Im just distracted getting ready for work.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by N_kari N_kari.

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

In all sincerity, unless English is not his primary language, extra vetting is required. I’d want to know how someone semi-illiterate got so wealthy.

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

@hoosierdaddy,

Perhaps a totally not- fake SB should revisit the SD offerings. “Semi-illiterate” is actually quite the badge of excellence in comparison to the great majority of the grunting neanderthals out there. Wealth seems not to preclude illiteracy in most cases (witness the commander in chief…).

It is, indeed, a sad state of “affairs”…

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Americans are one thing. He’s presumably British. They tend to speak English more proficiently over there. Believe me, coming to the US after a good amount of time in the UK is physically painful for me.

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

I have heard that gritting ones teeth with great ferocity can cause migraines… 😉

hoosierdaddy
    Participant

Last Saturday I was nursing a shoulder injury but had to go open up a sports facility because I was the only one in town with a key. I was chatting with an aquaintance about the previous event’s attendance when he stated “there were less people here.” That was immediately followed by “did you just have a shoulder twinge?” I managed to not explain that he had, in fact, witnessed an expression of grammar pain on my face.

SimpleSimone
    SimpleSimone
    Participant

So as not to add insult to injury, I can count on one hand the number of people I know who really grasp that there is actually a difference between fewer and less…You are one of them and I very much appreciate you!

We should probably not discuss to, too and two or their, there and they’re, it will just make me cranky. Perhaps accept / except? That one is always fun!

If you really want to get a head of steam going, read most recent post in Money…wow.

willow6
    willow6
    Participant

@N-kari
    I think you did the right thing being upfront,best to be safe.
    I couldn’t tell from your picture myself-I saw you in another thread and thought to myself,how am I going to get an SD when they’re girls like that on SA.You’re very pretty☺

N_kari
    N_kari
    Participant

Aww @willow6 that is a very sweet thing of you to say hunny. But please don’t compare yourself to others in such a negative way. Your beautiful and will have so much to offer any man but you need to work out what makes you unique and own it. I wish you all the luck in the world with your search on here. x

willow6
    willow6
    Participant

You’re welcome N-kari,you too ☺

N2fungirl
    N2fungirl
    Participant

I’m new to this forum, so I’m just now catching up on older posts on subjects of interest to me. I’m an MtF, pre-op trans girl. I not only put the fact that I’m trans in my first line of my profile, I put it in my headline. I learned that some POTs don’t bother reading profiles. My experience has been great. There’s a bigger appetite for trans women than I ever imagined, and adventurous or just plain curious men are willing to travel for the arrangement. If you’re reading this because you’re trans, good luck and be safe!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.