Home Sugar Support™ Forum News When will the Sugar Baby Summit come to South Africa?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Azreala 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mary-Joan77
    Mary-Joan77
    Participant

I’ve been on here for a while and have lost hope (at times). I notice that there are SB summits happening around the “world”. So my question is when will South Africa be graced with the SB summit presence? I want to mingle and meet like minded women and possibly my future SB sisters.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Mary-Joan77 Mary-Joan77.

DidiMa
    Participant

Hey there! I actually need an advice. I’ve been here for weeks now and it’s getting harder and harder to get even a “favourite”
    My description of what I want is great and my profile picture (We’ll I hope) but it’s still hard to get a good sugar daddy. I feel like deleting my account and leave all this but a part of me is still hopeful. What should I do?

@didima try posting a request for profile help in the Advice section, the SDs are pretty good about giving advice.

Azreala
    Participant

Im a Newbie just joined today actually and reading your comments just made a little bit nervous. Any good news on your side ladies?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.