Home Sugar Support™ Forum BBW Where do BBW\'s with big breast for supportive bras ?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by B or Bren B or Bren 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Queenish
    Queenish
    Participant

I’ve been having issues with finding a good bra for my twins. I literally have a tiny back but DDD bust I live on PEI Canada and they have no stores here tht carry my size Help!!!!

Honey Rochester
    Honey Rochester
    Participant

Online is your friend!! I am part of the boring-size-boobs club at a big B/small C, but I have chesty friends and they recommend reddit’s /r/bigboobproblems – this forum won’t let me link it, I’m sorry, but it’s very easily google-able. Look at the sidebar on the right – there is a wiki for measuring yourself correctly, and lists of online and offline stores, including some in Canada! Good luck!

Queenish
    Queenish
    Participant

thank you girl!!!

PippaGump
    Participant

This advice would be probably useless but I’ll try anyway, I had big boobs (a month ago I had surgery to reduce them) and the only way for me to find a bra was going to Brasil (I am quite far away but I travel often) and no only to buy sports bra, they even have sexy bras over there. But I think you can also buy them online. In case you travel, the town where I buy them is called Ilhota

B or Bren
    B or Bren
    Participant

I’m a 34i (small back, stupidly big boobs) and have had the most luck finding bras at Dillards (dillards.com). 1st & Curve is probably the best brand I’ve found for fit, comfort, and quality, at a reasonable price. They go up to an L or M cup, even in a band size as small as a 34. I discovered them while living in Vegas.
    Hope that helps!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.