Home Sugar Support™ Forum Advice Will sugar daddy pay for sexless friendship

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sonshine654321 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sonshine654321
    Participant

Just wondering if these sugar daddy’s will pay for my companionship without sex? For dating and going out, and dinners.
    I had a guy offer 300 per meet up to have sex with him but no way am I putting myself out for 300.
    Have you ever been payed just to be a friend?

Inamorato
    Inamorato
    Participant

Search the forums for ‘platonic’ – it’s possible, but incredibly unlikely. Most SDs are very successful men. They usually have plenty of friends, colleagues and even wives that they can talk with and take out for dinner. What’s missing is the intimacy without having to make a long term commitment or potentially break up their families. Would you consider dating a hot guy, where you paid for all your activities together, but sex was never a possibility?

Perhaps 1 in 100 SDs are looking for a sexless relationship for some reason ( e.g. sex is impossible for them, or they don’t want to ‘cheat’ on their wives ). But, any SB who finds their platonic unicorn is going to hold onto him. It then becomes needle in a haystack territory for anyone else.

Regarding the second part. If you wouldn’t have sex with the POT SD for the allowance he’s offering, then he’s not offering enough or you’re just not attracted to him. Either way, just block him and continue your search. Presumably there are guys that you’d happily date with no allowance being offered? On the other extreme, there’s the ‘million dollars for one night’ proposal where you’d perhaps consider almost anyone and anything? Somewhere between those two is your happy place.

SFwinefan
    SFwinefan
    Participant

@sonshine654321, I want to focus a bit more on the SD’s reasons for a sugar relationship – and why it means so few SD’s are looking for a platonic situation.

Situation 1 – Well off, single SD. He is looking for an arrangement to streamline a relationship. He likely has a number of female friends who he can take out for a nice event, activity or dinner. He is wanting to get to the fun and intimacy without necessarily the strings or baggage. The piece getting filled in here is moving to sex quickly (e.g. bypassing the friendship).

Situation 2 – Married SD. He is filling in something not present with his marriage. Yes, there is likely an emotional component. However he is risking spending money on a woman outside of his marriage … and I have trouble believing a POT SD who is married will run that risk without sex being part of the equation.

Situation 3 – A man who is too timid to push for the sex or too inexperienced to navigate a relationship where everything is present for a woman. Even in this case, he likely wants to get to the intimacy … he’s just not experienced/confident enough to get there. This situation is likely for a short term platonic situation, but he will quickly want more

Situation 4 – The unicorn … that there SD who is wanting and happy to have a platonic arrangement. A very rare situation – I believe they are hunted much like Snipe

Sonshine654321
    Participant

Thanks for the replys

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.